CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

tEehEe- -

wee~!!
i've got my hair cut,,,
finally kakakaz!!
tis morning,, i was waiting for my dumbo darling
until 1 smtg omos 2,,
before he come,,
i watch the simple life i download ... again~!!
i love to watch,,
recently addicted to it altho it's very long de movie,,
neway
we had our dinner at sebarkas,, saberkas??
argh,, wadever it is.. i duno how to spell ledy
hehehez,,
at hong kong noodle huz,,
it's so yummy,,
my favourite fried tomato noodle!
hehez as usual my darling will be having his
roast duck rice
=P
after lunch,,
go to ronny's shop
to wash hair n cut hair,,
so nice~~~~~
in sg too exp to wash hair outside so hafta wash
at home by myself
but in kch can go hehehez!
then my darling c me cut n wash hair
he also wanna do smtg to his hair
=.=''
dyed his hair!
i also wanna dye my hair!!!
too bad,,,
did not dye~
hmm,,,
later on gonna meet up ah kaw n sing yee
+ charlotte bong!
oh,,, mis ya guys so much!! hiak hiak!
chaoss~!!

0 comments: