CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

holidays!! =)))

sOooo happy
tat i don hafta go find job!
=DD
i'll be very busy tis month,,
tat's y i don wanna go work
but im sorry
wahahaha,,,
my darling!
mahuan u at 1st then now mahuan u gain
=.=''
but nvm la!
kekeke...

my schedule for dec =]
i loves travelling!!! especially kk =PP
i'll be goin to kk next week!
yippie!!!!!!!!!!
tis time im not goin alone,,
my grandma will be goin along!
=PPP
go kk on 6 dec till 16 dec,,
then come back kch,,
baby jordan wil be comin back too
n tat's one of the reason y i love tis holiday!
my mum, dad n bro go kl on 18 dec til 21 dec,,
my aunty (jordan's mum), n jo's sis (lovelyn)
+ some other aunties wil be goin to sg
on 18 dec til 21 dec too,,
leaving jordan behind,,
so i'll be taking care of him for 4 days
=] hehehez!
after tat,,
when my mum come back,,
my turn to go travelling gain
=PPP loveSSSS it!
wil be goin to kl wif my darling,,
tis time having christmas in kl
wEeHee,,,
but maybe we'll go sg =P
hiak hiak hiak!
tat's my schedule for dec 2006!
im lovin it!

ok,,
stop toking bout tat..
tonite i'll be goin to travillion wif my lil cuzzie,,
even tho i don really like to go clubbing here
but since i haven go there for like 2 months,,
lolz...
neway,,
last nite went out wif my lil cuzzie,,
we went to tis place cal patio
a place where ah kaw intro to me..
it was a non smoking place,,
cuz i ask the waiter there,,
then he point to me the no smoking sign,,
then nvm lo~
but then i was kinda mad at him cuz
there're 3 guy who came in,,
n they're smoking
+ the waiter gave them ashtray!
i was so piss off
so i follow wad they do,,
lolz! after tat we went lin lin,,
sze was driving,,
then reach home at 9 smtg..
we're toking in the car outside my huz
for kinda long..
so long didn't c her
so got lotsa things to tel her
ehehehe
tat's wad cousins r for!
=]


0 comments: