CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

^-^''

damn thing,, i cannot upload pictures using tis com~
hmm,,, well
ntg much happen in kk..
went out at 11 smtg
had lil shopping at the new shopping mall..
it's kinda big there,,
it's warisan smtg smtg
cant rmb the name actually,,
then left at 1,,
leaving my aunty at centre point cuz lovelyn
needa go for ballroom dancing class..
guess wad happen there!
my hp was out of batt
n i was so fed up!
then i went around looking for phone shop
XD i found 1 n the guy there let me charge my hp for 15 mins
=PPP he's so kind!
love's class finish at 2.15
we've got no place to go while waiting for my aunty
so we went back to centre point..
had our lunch there
hehez finally bought myself 2 pairs of shoes!
last nite had our dinner together wif my uncle at winner hotel..
i was quite full so i only had the prawn..
yes.. prawn again~
my grandma scold me tho!
lolz~ she say don eat too much of prawns~!!!
cuz i juz had my belly piercing but i was so stubborn tat i stil eat!
hehehez~!!!

**************************************************************************

10.12.06
it's raining heavily now,,,
both jordan n lovelyn are sleeping~
n im way too boring so came here to post some blog..
tot of posting some pictures taken juz now but cannot~
today lovelyn went to christmas children's party at promenade hotel
so all of us had lunch there..
hmmm my sweet memory hotel!
the hotel my darling stay when he came last year,,,
had buffet for lunch..
oh dear make me mis my darling even more~
hmm...
=.=''
wanna go sleep liau..
haf a short nap!
feel so sleepy la it's only 5.17!!
~~~
hugs~

0 comments: