CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

26.12.06

it's juz another normal day,,
somehow my mind is stil in a mess
the only thing i wish for is tat someone
tat really do care about me wil help me
wipe away my tears..
im very touched by all the things
done by all the ppl tat really do care bout how i feel..
thanks..
really glad to haf those important ppl in my life
the one who cried wif me when im crying..
the one who r willin to lend me their ear..
juz to listen to me crapping..
the one who send me sms juz to let me know
tat there r lotsa ppl who cares n love me..
the one who called me juz to hear me say
im fine
the one who calls me out..
cuz they wan me to haf fun
the one who say he miss my smile..
the one who say tat they'll owez be by my side..
the one tat gave me lotsa advise
asking me not to do tis..
not to do tat..
really thanks~
i know there r lotsa ppl in tis world who really
care about me
who really love me..
im really really thankful for having all these wonderful ppl
in my life!

0 comments: