CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

stupid police

tis morning,,
my mum say needa bring my bro to haf his hair cut..
well,, since im driving my darling's car,
so i tot ok im goin out so i can send him there...
i decided to go to ronny's shop which is at tabuan,,
on my way there,,
at bdc..
i was stopped by a police traffic,,
damn thing..
i was kinda nervous actually cuz tis is the 1st time
being stop!
luckily i was using seat belt (normally i don't use!)
then i duno why the heck he wanna stop me..
so i drove to aside,,
waited for 2 mins cuz all of them r bz,,
then came to me
fcuk off la his face so fierce..
he say wanna check the car's window..
=.='' to dark mer?
if it's dark enuf i wouldn't hafta wear jacket to cover
my hand when im driving la!
stupid blind police!
hmm.. after he check he say ok..
i say answer back now u know it's not over the limit rite,,
-stupid-
then i drove off
wakakaa!! =]

weee,, im goin to kk tomolo!
cant wait lu,,,
hiak hiak..
mis jordan so much!
=)))

0 comments: