CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

oh my god!!

gosh!!!!!!
it's so unbelieveable tat i can online in my own room!!
right now im in my room online-ing,,
n the feeling is juz so great!!
well,, juz now
i was boring so i tot off on-ing my laptop to play game
so when i on,,
suddenly the wireless device shows
1 o 2 network found,,
click to search for more connection..
i don know how on earth wud i juz click on the icon,,
i was so so shock to FOUND a network,,
n was sOOOO surprised tat i m actually CONNECTED!!!
woohoo,,,
so happy =PP
i immediately try everything,,
frenstering, chatting, blogging, surfing the net,,
everything is juz so perfect!
i called my darling to tel him tis good news of mine,,
wakakaka...
yeah it's kinda hard to believe tat tis kinda situation
happens in my room
where i owez do tis in sg!
i told my bro,, mum n dad,,
all of them were surprised..
lolz,,,
well,,,, it's juz my luck i guess!
*wink wink*

0 comments: