CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 09, 2006

08.12.06

heyz,,,
ppl who cal me shorty wil be smack!
lolz...
neway, im here in kk for 2 days ledy..
somehow i haven go shopping cuz bz since the day i come..
i reach here on 06.12.06 nite..
my aunty, uncle, jordan n lovelyn pick us up..
went home right away cuz im kinda tired,,
hehez at 1st jordan don really wan me
but then after a while he's stick to me =]
he's stil my charming prince!
so cute but he's smaller!
as in he was chubby before but now he's not
instead he's taller now n runs here n there!
im just so in love wif him! hahahaz~!
well, i came on wed
so lovelyn haf class the next day,,
but her dad say let her haf 1 day off..
so she don needa so sch on thursday but stil she went to sch
in the afternoon for her piano class~
waited for her from 12.30 to 1.15,,
aint so long afterall
all i know is tat
the kids i saw last time all changed ledy~
it's like a few months only i didn't c them
but all of them grew a lil diff ledy~!
i love kids!
hehehez!
after her piano class,
we went to haf our lunch
n we met lovelyn's principal,,,
her principal's husband pay for our lunch!
lols~
we all so pai seh,,, XD

today,
love n jor went for injection..
hmm,, both of them cried for a while..
but after 1 min ok liau,,
luckily both of them aint like other child who cries none stop!
after injection,
we had our lunch at erm,,
duno wad is tat place call..
then... we went to one of our relative's huz~
after tat my aunty n grandma had their hair wash
so me n jordan n love stays in the car,,
i juz washed my hair tis morning so i don wanna wash
stay in the car was way too boring as jordan is sleeping
so me n love finish the spaghetti we take away during lunch time
kakakaz!
reach home at about 5,,
took bath n get ready,,
hmm tonite got dinner~
had dinner at tis restaurant call may flower
the food there was kinda nice tho!
i love the prawns!~
kekeke,,
after eating now kinda regret cuz im afraid tat
my belly piercing wil be effected by those prawns i ate
=.='' now a lil worring cuz my belly's skin is kinda red...
if my darling c he surely wil say me de~!
i came home n apply the calamine cream..
hopefully tomolo everything wil be alrite!

the time now is 1 something,,
guess it's time for me to sleep!
hmm if im in kch,
surely i wil be wif my darling now...
darling,,
mis u dearly!
-xOxO-


0 comments: