CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006

crazy nite~!!

yesterday my mum was angry at me
the whole day!
*siGh*
so i also don wanna tok to her,,
then my aunty came to my huz at about 2 smtg..
i follow her car to her place
i did not tel my mum tat i follow my aunty cuz
she wasn't toking to me the whole day!
the day before,,
my aunty say wanna go out on friday nite..
together wif other cuzzie
so they decided to go v.a
it's so boring la!!
all aunty n uncle!
luckily sze was wif me,,
lolz..
at 1st i plan to drive but my mum don let
=.=''
she's following my aunty...
hmmm at least her mood was ok ledy at nite~
sze n me was so disappointed when she don let me drive,,
ask me to follow my uncle's car!
va is so not wad me n sze like!
we stayed there for about 30-45 mins,,
after tat we leave
kakaka!
we decided to go travillion
but it was raining so heavily so i don wanna go down..
ended up go patio to haf supper~
it was 2 smtg ledy,,
i call my aunty n there were at 'rain'
hmm a new place tho..
i've never been there so ok lo
went there to look for them...
2 uncles,, 3 aunty,, my mum,, 1 cuzzie,,
all of them were playing like mad
cuz there's one unknown alien (friend)
their fren~
hmm,,
it's quite boring for me lo cuz sze went home ledy,,
finally we go home at 3 a.m!
wad a crazy nite..

0 comments: