CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 01, 2007

goodbye 2006! hello 2007!!!

it was a crazy nite!!!
i was damn high,, lolz!

well,, yesterday i woke up at 9...
so tot of having my nails done,,
but it turn out to be disaster cuz i was in a hurry
to my grandma's b'day lunch..
hmmm 1st time celebrate b'day in the afternoon
went to haf lunch at bout 12 smtg
got home at 2 smtg..
again i continue wif my damn nail,,
but! again,,,
another appointment i needa go~
somemore my mum is rushing me..
i went to my fren's place (Then)
to get my hair done,,
n my mum as well..
wif my nails half done!
im so regret tat i did not go hock lee for manicure!
grrr!!~!!
i reach home at 4 smtg almost 5
i remove of everything cuz it's damn ugly!
not yet dry but i was so busy tat it ruin everything..
so i re-paint every nails..
from 5 to 8
hmmm...
i was supposed to go to my darling's huz at 7
but i couldn't manage to cuz im busy!
hahaha!!

****************************************************************
last nite im so blur who to follow,,
like i say..
if only i could cut myself into 4 parts!
im so so sorry for those i did not spend new year eve wif..
not i don wan,,
it's tat i really cannot cut myself into 4..
>.<''
my last decision is to go travillion,,
so went there..
it was so pack tho
so i decided to stay at zen cuz outside zen is
not tat pack..
but we hafta open 2 chivas
so tat we can get a table!
damn thing..
no choice lo so darling n his fren open
lolz!
sze,, sing yee,, kaw,,
was wif me
luckily i haf them if not i'll be bored to death!
it's juz so fun..
at about 2 i guess
i left zen to miami
cuz my aunty was there~
i had absolute raspberry,,
absolute orange,,
some weird drink my aunty gave me
the result
i'm drunk~
=.=''
i don even remember wad really happen in miami
all i know is tat i scolded someone
lolz!
it's fun tat u scold someone when ur drunk n u duno anything..
sze went to miami as well..
she say i step on her foot twice!
wahahaha!
the rest of the thing i cannot rmb!
even when sze go home
i also duno!
well,,,
after all.. got drunk n forget the past..
is quite fun!
but,,
love always be!
=)

0 comments: