CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

o.O

cant sleep~!!
as usual,, lolz!
well, ntg special happen to me recently..
juz tat c-ing my bro go sch makes me miss
my high sch time,,
sObs..
if only i cud turn back time
but nah~ everything remains in my brain!
=P

oh yeah,, guess how i spend my 1st day of 2007,,
on 31st dec 06,
i went home at 4 a.m!
then sleep til 1 p.m
wakakaka!!
then had lunch + so n so,,
was planning to go buntal wif my darling
n my younger bro,,
but i was over over exhausted
so i cancel the plan,,
ends up having lunch at hong kong noodle huz
then go home at 5,,
direct sleep from 5 p.m til the next day!
woke up at 8 a.m,,,
hmmm i actually sleep for 15 hours!
how great,, lolz!!
n i was so blur when i wake up cuz i really tot
it was 1st jan,,
but it wasn't!
when i ask my mum today wad day ar?
cuz i know tat on monday,,
ronny's saloon is close,,
then my mum say it's tuesday!
hmmm... really very blur lo!
so tuesday can go wash hair
hahaha!!
i guess my 1st day of 2007 is like a dream
cuz i was busy sleeping n time flies!
>.<'' too tired,, used 99.9% of my energy on new year eve!
lolz~!!

0 comments: