CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1st day...

1st day of working was kinda fun,,
but i was so exhausted...
even tho time passes very fast,
n it pass even faster when my darling was outside waiting
for me to finish work...
hehe,, at least im happy
=)


well,, on sunday nite,

my boss called up saying tat i don hafta go work on monday
cuz opening ceremony
i cannot go,,
got 'pantang' say
those born on the year of rabbit n horse
cannot go...
so ok lo,, i slept at 2 smtg...
then woke up at 10...

few minutes after i wake up..
my bos's bro in law called up

asking me to go at 1..
well, of cuz i wont say no rite???
then got myself ready n head to my darling's hus at 12
he was stil sleeping
=.='' jia jia pig...
then wake him up takes a few min,,
he shower,,, get ready,,

n it's about 12.30 ledy...
then find place to eat (did not eat for the whole day
on sunday,, hmmm,,, not i don wanna eat,,
i cant eat~ no appetite,,, duno y..)
i was kinda late ledy when we reach town..
so i say i don wanna eat,,
i was screw anyway...
lols,,,
but he tapau kfc for me.. hiak hiak,,

thanks dear!!
hmmm i only eat the cheesy wedges,,
but not the burger
cuz im not feeling hungry,,
even tho i did not eat for more than 24 hours..
n also i eat the wedges at 4 smtg...
stil im not hungry..

so weird...
today i manage to learn lotsa things,,
n i've got myself 2 customer,,

hehehe,, complete manicure done by me
=)
but the 2nd was tough lo,,
her husband choose the pattern from mags,,
n i duno how to do!!!
then my bos (carol,, cuz she ask me to cal her name..)

ok, then carol say jus draw any flower i know how..
hmmm ok sure..
i starts to draw...

it took me about 3 hours to finish !!
gosh,, the steps r so many!
clean, paint, draw, massage, soak, drying, shaping
the list goes on...
tat's y it took me so long
+ im jus a beginner
haha..


1st customer..


2nd customer... draw by myself... it's kinda hard cuz i needa push
the white dot wif extreme small brush.. =]

hmm,, aint so bad afterall...
lols...

0 comments: