CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i jus want a peaceful life,,, ='(

y is everything not goin the way i wan it to be???
y is everything seems to go in the other direction!!
i juz wan a peaceful life,,
izit so hard for me to haf it???
it's been FOREVER since i felt tis way,,
i cannot sleep even tho i tried for hours!
i cannot eat even tho im very hungry!
i cannot concentrate in everything i do,,
heart beats so fast making it feels like
it's gonna burst out from my chest!
it's jus so suffering to go on wif tis kinda life...
i even force myself to sleep!
wanting to take sleeping pill but everyone stops me!
i tried to force myself to swallow,,
but the food juz couldn't get into my stomach!
even after i did force the food in,
i'll ended in the toilet
throwing out everything!!
i'll even haf tummy-ache right after i eat..!
it's juz so not me!!! i wasn't like tis before!!
tis is not wad i wan!
='( sObs,,,
who can i look for!!!
there's no one tat can help me get out of tis nitemare!!!
from a happy go lucky mich
now i become some stranger,,
someone whom i don even know...
i feel so sick of tis life!
i hate tis feeling!
i hate it!
i hate most is to live in tis world!!
help me!!
someone.....................................................
='( pls,,,

0 comments: