CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

*dOG bARK!!!!*

guess wad animal i saw???!!!!
holy shit!!
it's a DOG!!~
yeah n tat dog admitted tat...
wahahahaha!!!
cuz when i shouted the name of the dog
-BITCH-
n the dog barks bacK!!!!
LOLS!!!!
*sigh*
but tat dog is wad,,
of cuz the bitch will BARK back rite,,
kakaka!!

neway,, hmm
yesterday my sales shoot up to 200 plus
kinda happy cuz
i did lotsa 3D n 2D nail art,,
mani but no pedi
haha,,,
then yesterday my darling mes me,,
he say he wanna go buy shoe
so he need my choice
to choose the colour..
hmm,,, i love green..
*he love my new bag cuz it's green,, so do i,, lols!!*
ok,, so i say when i finish work then we go buy
hmm,,,
i finish work at 9,,
reach parkson at bout 9.30
kinda late ledy
so we're rushing,,,
ends up did not buy
=.=''
but then my darling say nvm
cuz can go n buy today...
*he's snooring rite now*
annoying
but i loves it!
XD

##needa go take bath ledy,,
work starts at 11,,
tata- ##

0 comments: