CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

^-^

glad bout my work,,
hehe... just smtg i really adore
tat's y my time passes damn fast
when im working =)
somemore i got new colleague
n it happens to be my fren's fren!
haha,, we're like crazies in the shop
together wif carol
lol,,,
one name carey, carol, chelle
jus nice rite??
neway,, i got to learn bout pedicure today,,
carey n carol was scrubing my feet
rubbing! scratchin!
*oUch*
cuz needa teach me how to do it
lols~!!
it was nice cuz after the scrubing,,
my leg got smoother!
hehe,, then half way shaping my toe nails,
customer come so needa stop n continue working
but i got to learn smtg new today
n i did 2 pedicures today!!
n the last one was great
cuz she wanna haf those diamond thingy on her toes
n tat's wad i love to do!
+ she ask me to design myself!
hahaha,,, over all,
it cost rm 76.00
not bad ya!!
n i got tips from tat =PP
im lovin it!!!
tomolo carol ask us go 'shopping' wif her
to buy 'everything' we need in the shop
cuz it's so new n most of the daily use stuff like
broom,, paper cup,, ++
stil unavailable in our -pity- new shop
lols!!!
neway,, i was so glad to work there cuz
it's fun!!
hehehe!!

0 comments: