CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

=.=''
jus another boring day,,
hmm... ntg much happen to me tis few days,,
there's only 1 thing,,
a lie.. =X
which is smtg im not willing to do but
i've no choice but to lie...
it's for me to prevent faces
also to avoid before things got worst..
*siGh*
i felt very sorry but i jus haf to
but after everything is done,,
i wouldn't do it anymore~!!
promise..
^-^

oh,, my grandma is in timberland,,
hais... it's jus a normal check up but ended up,,
-too long to type-
jus hope she will get well soon...
but then she slowly recover
n no longer in icu
probably she can go home today
god bless!

today is friday,,
duno tonite wanna go where...
feel like goin out but kch is so small,,
everytime also go to the same place~
jus feel like goin out before i starts working
hahahaz but i don tink tat i wouldn't be goin out
during working days
cuz my work starts at 11 a.m
at least i get to sleep until 10!!
wEee
feeling more n more excited,,
*grrrr*
my frens say now im excited but when i starts working,,
**maybe** i'll NOT feel the same way!
hahaha!!! sigh,,, i've got so many understanding frens!
hopefully i wont lo...
wad to do~~!!~
=D
i'm jus me,, myself,, n i!!!
wakakakaka!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tramadol buy reliable online pharmacy tramadol - tramadol cheap prices