CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

lazy day,,,


# my fingers.... no fake nails! #
# im serious ok!! #


tis was painted by myself,, hehehes..
smart gurl rite =D

painted by carol,,,
it's so simple n nice!

ehehe,, printed by myself
using the printer,,,
my own face =)

i love tis most!!

it's so cute n sweet!!!
tis is my finger right now,,
no fake nails,,
painted by carey..
3D nail art..
i love it so much!!
thanks carey dear... lols~!!

*actually im lazy to post pics,, but then... hmm
someone ask me to post,,, kaka*

**********************************************************
**********************************************


yesterday went shopping wif my darling,,
it was great great great..
hehehez,,,
i got 300 from someone special
(surprising)
lols,,
then go shopping =)
then wash hair,,
n shop again!!
i'm so in love wif shopping
=PP
i bought myself a guess bag
which i admire,,
a pair of boot for new year =D
a pair of heels,,
great great great...
my darling also got buy things,,
hehe all his shirt i choose...
probably later we'll be goin gain..
but then =.=''
he park on yellow line
n dumb dumb he got summon
*swt~!!*
he say don care~
hmm,,, so i also better don care la
hahha!!



0 comments: