CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

jus upload some pics~

darling n me @ tao
*****************************************




Then,, me,, sing yee,, taken from iguana..
****************************************


mich n darling,, during x'mas eve...
hehehez,, loves our clothing!~
*********************************


**31st December 2006**

mich n charlotte,,
having lunch at ?? cant rmb!
lols,,, grandma's birthday lunch (hmmm, weird)
normally celebrate at nite but last year de in the noon~


party time!! *new year eve*
celebrated at ZEN @ travillion

sze n i getting 'hot n messy!' lolz!


-say cheese- *so messy! cuz we're sweating like mad!*


grabbing smtg my dear?? lols! oh my,, so sweaty n messy!
hahaahaz! but it was fun!!!


shout out loud!!! if ur getting high,, kaka!
my darling's behind,, dancing?? hehe..


sze,, mich,, sing yee,,


charlotte n me,, from the back view~


**sweet sweet couple!!**

0 comments: