CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

yesterday nite went to barzing..
for the 1st time i went out wif my cousin
pau lee~!!
haha.. she is a good girl girl..
bring her there got a lil guilty~
lolz!
went home at 2 smtg,,
on the way home..
i was driving my dear's car
swt~!! got police stop me..
for the 2nd time police stop me!
damn thing!!
n u know wad..
i don haf my driving license wif me
cuz my P license is overdue
so it's wif jpj!
i told the policeman
but 1 of them so ''pu bo!''
he say meaning tat u don haf ur license wif u now la?
then i say of cuz la!
my P license is finish liau
now in process to the normal one liau wad!
diu~!!
luckily another police was kind enuf
so he ask for my ic..
then he write lotsa things
don even know wad he write~
somemore take my cousin's P license
duno wad he write la~
he check the whole car..
the road tax..
bout 10 mins +
then he ask me to leave..
hmm~
wad a day...
luckily he did not gif me any summon!
=PP

0 comments: