CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

stupiak wireless la!!!

damn it la!!!
the wireless in my room is gone!!
tat damn thing/ppl lock their wireless
X'( now i cannot online inside the room
sObs,,
if wanna online hafta go to the living room
n tat's wad i hate most!
grrrr so sad!!
i cannot dl movies anymore,,
i cannot dl anything anymore,,
i cannot chat in the room,,
i cannot online in the room!!!!
soBsssss!!!!
afterall i mis my home damn much!
='( sobs sobs~!!
juz now my mum mes me,,
so i called her
=) so happy when im toking to my mum,,
but guess wad,,
she tel me someone went into my room
n my mum notice some of my boxes
**pressie boxes from my frens**
*those for rings*
the cute cute ones r gone!
=.=''
wtf,,, duno which bitch/bastard took it!!!
my mum suspect someone n she told me izit possible to ber her~!!
hmm,,, im wondering if she will do tis kinda things!
damn it la~!!
siGh,,,
nvm bout the tiny boxes la~!!
i cannot do anything also la,,
since im so far away~!!~!!
sighhhhh.........
hate tis cruel world!
hate cruel ppl!
hate sg life!!!

0 comments: