CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 17, 2006

hehe...

i also duno y m i feeling so happy today
hehehe!~!~~
ok 1st thing is,,
i woke up late,,
as usual X)
but tis is the 1st time im late to work!!
kakaka,,, i woke up at 8
at 8 sharp,,,,,
n i bet u all know my work starts at 8.30
+ i need at least 30 mins to reach office
so,, hehez... no choice
i know im gonna be late so i don really care~
then my cuzzie saw me
hahaha he say late then late liau la
cannot do anything ma
so he ask me to cal to my office~
kekeke,,, i wasted 10 mins toking to my cuzzie
leave the huz at 8.15
then in the bus i called my colleague (boss's assistant)
i tel her im gonna be late cuz my alarm did not ring
n tat's y i cant wake up
*to my surprise she say nvm,,
take ur time*
wah lau eh,,,
sure o not!!
then she say anything happen o not?
then i was blurED so i say ntg
really ntg wad~!!~
my position in tis office is account's assistant,,
n also help my boss's assistant's to do some of her stuff
get wad i mean?
meaning tat she assist my boss n i assist her~
then yesterday she say,,
luckily im here to help her wif some of her work~
sometimes i tink,, wad did i do ar??
i find myself NOT doin anything MOST of the time
n she suddenly say tat she's lucky to have me
n i also tink tat
tis is part of the reason y she didn't say o scold me o anything
when i tel her im late,,
+ she say TAKE UR TIME~
swt~!!
kekeke,, the thing tat make me happy is
++.....++
when tat thing is complete then i say k
hehez,, cant wait!!
**last nite i went to tampines
to take the thing i order,,
then had my dinner at tampines mall..
one of my colleague followed me
makes my darling feel uneasy~!
lolz!
sowweeee!~!!
n ar,, in sg rite~!!
u can get free hp!
my god.... so good~!!
my colleague's phone line is registered under M1
sort of like digi, maxis stuff lidat
then these line got promotion!
so fun man,,
juz because she use the line for 2 years ledy,,
she can get free phone!
how i wish m'sia also haf tis kinda promo~!!
hmmm,,, duno wad to say liau
kakaka!
chaOs!
**oh guess wad,, George Bush came to Sg yesterday**
lolz~!! unbelievable hahaz!

0 comments: