CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

021106
wEeeeEee!!!
my boss's assistant told me tat
my boss confirm me ledy!!
salary will increase end of tis month!!!
so happy~!!
duno increase how much yet la
kakaka! but at least it's better
than ntg rite??
hehehez! happy la!!
'N'
i totally forgot tat
tonite i hafta go to a fren's party..
haha..
when i got home from work,,
my cuzzie ask me whether i take bath
ledy o not,,
then he say go bedok interchange together,,
i was blur
so i ask wad for??
then he say needa go to fren's party..
haha..
funny la...
i actually forgot
=P
went home kinda late..
left at about 12 smtg
surely not enuf sleep!~!!


031106
tis morning..
somehow i duno how com
i did not hear my alarm ring..
at 1st i really did plan not to go work
cuz needa
wake up at 7..
hmmm plan not to go work
but then when i tink of my salary..
kaka.. plan to go
cuz no choice!
so i really rmb tat i got set my alarm!
but it did not ring until i wake up at 8
omg!! im late late late!
sigh,, no choice
called my colleague
tel her i take mC!
XD
oHhh... she agree eh..
saying tat sick ma,,
no choice
surely can take mc de
=)
then my darling was off today..
i take mc..
then we plan to go jb
hehehez...
so happy la..
i bought by myself,,
wif the money i earn
by myself,,
my levi's!
im not afraid to say it out
cuz i earn my own money now
n im proud of myself tat
i can buy the things i wan
from the money i earn
=)
thanks to some of my fren who say i changed..
yes to be honest,
i really did change
in certain ways
it's time to tink for the future,,
rite,,
n to my dear frens who advice me,,
thanks a lot!
all of us r the same..
we must tink for our own future
god bless n thanks again!
=)))
ok..
then meet up my cuzzie
had lunch together,,
then after lunch,
my aunty n uncle pick us up..
heehehehe
go pick up micky
my cuzzie's dog
she go for 'hair wash n facial'
lolz!
my uncle put us down at giant
so left me, ling ling, n my darling
ling go look for her bf
lalalala...
story goes on~!!~
at about 8,,
my aunty n uncle pick us up
then had dinner
tata~
go back singapore!~
sigh sigh sigh...


041106
siGh,,
i duno wad is so wrong wif
tis blog la...
cannot upload pics today..
hmmm,,
then i'll hafta upload some
other day
neway.....

hehehe... my boss increase my salary,,
he told me by himself today
so happy..
increase $100
it's quite a lot lo for me..
hehehehe!!~!!~
n i haf alternate saturday!
meaning tat 1 week got work on sat
the other week don haf
wEee,,,
happy happy happy
=)
ooo 1 thing,,
my boss say me juz now
>.<'' cuz wad im doin is p&c
cannot simply let other ppl c
but then there's tis colleague of mine,,
she likes to c ppl's thing,,
when im doin my inventory,,
i asked her smtg then she came to my place
n turn my com screen!!
omg~!!
i don dare to turn it back
so she saw some of the p&c thingy
such as cost price for the things
sold in the office damn~~!!!
i told my boss's assistant
n she say she saw her action~!!
then my boss say me
he say tis is p&c i shouldn't ler her c..
say y i didn't stop her from seeing~!!
gRRrr..
but then he say he forgive me tis time
tis is the 1st time im facing tis kinda thing
so he say,,
next time if she wanna c my things
o wad so ever scold her!
wah,,,
my boss ask me to scold her,,
>.<''
i don dare lar~
even tho i say ok siGh~
but if there's necessary i will lo~
hmmm my boss say on monday
she'll be lecture!
oh no~!!
hopefully he will tel her not to c my com~
haha..
my boss say i can use her com but she cannot use mine,,
kekeke how fun tat no one can use my com ..
my com got password de,,
hiak hiak...
my boss say my pass cannot let anyone know
he say he also don wanna know
so tat i can stop everyone from seeing the content
in my com
how fun huh?
lolz!
today is sat,,

as u know office hour,,
finish at 12.30
after tat went to bedok interchange
to meet up my darling...
had our lunch at bedok interchange,,
damn! we saw tis crazy guy
who wanna punch other ppl..
he's like been possesed!!
my heart is like
droPPing til my toe!
so scary la..
even the aunty who sits wif us say
she's scared of him
>.<'' stuPid mAn!~!!
sO......
after lunch
both of us really haf no idea where to go
so we went to tampines,,
it's kinda fun also lo cuz there's a band competition
today,,
was tired ledy
so here m i..
come home
bath
n
online
=P

0 comments: