CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

swt***

well,,, haven been blogging for 2 days,,
the main reason is tat im no longer working
XD,,,,,,,,,
the fcuking office is totally not where i belong
neway,, let me tel u the whole story lar...

last saturday,, i went to kl rite??
so i was afraid tat i cannot go work on monday,,
so i called my office,,
n told my boss's assistant tat i might not be goin to work
on monday,,,
then she say she'll tel my boss about tis,,
so ok lo...
then about 20 mins later,,
she called me back n say tat it's better not to go
cuz my boss wil be very angry if i don go work
=.=''
i was very mad actually so i ignore wad she said to me,,
went to kl n had fun
=) at least i love kl more than sg! duh~!!
things r much cheaper there kekeke,,,
the WORST part is tat i managed to go got home on sunday nite
n being RESPONSIBLE i went to work on mondat morning
fcuk off man!!
when i reach office *in a black face*
i said morning to my colleague n boss
as usual (fcuking things! needa say morning EVERY morning)
tat suxs so much n i hate to greet bitch n bastard!!
hmm,,, out of a sudden,,,
my boss ask me to go into his room
so ok still in my black face,,
he say..

him: wad did u tel jc (my colleague) on last sat?? do u know how many off u take ledy??
me: *being rude* i ONLY tel her i MIGHT be taking off on monday! not tat im gonna take off!!
him: but u say u wanna take off rite?
me: i ONLY say i might take off not i will,,, * stil in black face*
him: so u wanna work here o not??
me: *did not answer n look away***
him: ok ok u can go out now..

me being angry ran outside the office,,
called my mum,,
i tel her i don wanna work in the damn office,,
my boss sux! owez ask me to do things i don wanna do!
fcuk offffff~!!
so i told my mum i wanna resign right away,,
but she say work til end of the month
so im ok lo,,,
i walk into my boss's room
did not knock the door n said RUdElY

me: so,,, i work til end of the month hor... n juz go out of the room X)

he wasn't pleased at me so much tat he ask my colleague to go into his room,,
haha i knew he'll ask me to leave then he ask me to go into his room
he say i can go now,,
happy~!! i say ok since so many ppl ask me to go back =)
lolz,,, guess he's hot to the max!!
then i go n clean up my things then my colleague keep toking to me
told ya she needs me =D
then she keep on asking me y i wanna be like tis
tis n tat,,
so n so,,
then my boss came out n say no needa so so much,,
i was shocked tat my colleague
actually say him back!
it's like a war! lolz!
on the way to the bus stop my colleague called me
ask me to haf breakfast but nah
no need la,,,
don feel like eating wif her,,
hmmm... overall i know im kinda mean
but hey,,
i ONLY tat 2 days off ok,,
tat's not over!
i work for 2 months n i only take leave for 2 days,,
n tat fcuking bastard say i take a lot of leave!
stupid!!

hahaha,,,,,,,,,,
right now im so free =)
no stress no ntg~!!

0 comments: