CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

juz another hectic monday X)

gosh...
iwoke up late today
hehehez,,,
everyday also late la so late means ntg =D
wakakaka... guess my boss is very lucky to hire
a person like me...
*how sweet*
lolz...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLENE LIM!!!!
my bestest fren ever!!
today is ur day!!!
hOpe ur enjoying ur day!!!
i love you!!!
*mUaKsSSssSssss!!!!*

back to my day..
today i went to work on time.. hehe i woke up late but stil
im lucky to get bus on tiME! =)
was messaging lene at the bus stop,,
n i was so so happy tat she can receive my mes,,
i receive her mes when the bus arrive
guess wad,,
hp no credit =.=''
then i quickly buy reload card
n the stall was located
next to the bus station
keke.. was on time,,
cuz the bus i was supposed to sit on
was blocked by the bus in front so i can stil get the reload card...
don get wad i mean?
then forget bout it
*wahahaha!!*

neway,,
during lunch time,
my darling came over n look for me..
so we went to tampines using bus...
i leave at 12.40,,
then reach tampines at almost 1...
then head to tampines mall for lunch..
one of my f*u**n* co******e
ask me to tapau things for her,,
so ok,,
the thing is tat i got the wrong thing for her
*fUcK*
n it's damn exp u know!!!!!
S$7.50
so so so exp!!!
got no pay n i cannot eat!!! beef~!!!!
gRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
sigh,,
don care bout tat nymore.. hate her!
n no more next time for me to
buy lunch!!!
shEeShhhh!!!
neway,, had my lunch at tampines food court,,
hmmm guess i wont wanna go so far to haf my lunch anymore!!
it's tiring cuz i needa rush
eat fast,,
walk fast,,
everything also so fast~!!
n guess wad kekekez i reach office at almost 2
n my lunch time is only 1 hour!
i took more than an hour for lunch,,
about 1 n a half hour
luckily no one say me hahaha!
+damn thing+
smtg's happen to my blog n somehow all the things i post
yesterday was gone~!!

=___________="''"

0 comments: