CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

sad,,, moodless,,, lonely,,, fcuk off~!!

hii hii,,,
guess where m i now~!!
hehehez back to my own country
-malaysia-
well,,,
it's all because of my darling~
tis morning i haf work,,
finish at 12.30,, then i tot of goin to the supermarket
near our huz,,
so i called him n tel him i wanna go buy
things..
then he say ok,,
suddenly he call back n say
my cuzzies r goin to jb
ask me wanna join them o not
i was kinda tired actually
because of some -thing-
which really makes me tink the whole nite
being moody the whole day,,
making my eye o.O
big n small,,,,
flood my bed wif all my tears,,,
how sad....
so i duno whether i wanna go o not
then he ask me to go home 1st lo..
then when i reach home he ask me whether wanna
go jb o not
=.=''
obviously!
not meaning i wanna go,,
it tat he's ready to go out
preparing to go out -look-
but out of a sudden he say,,,
im not planning to go jb
im planning to go kl
*shocked*
hmmm,,,
he wanna come here look for his dad
so of cuz i wouldn't let him go by himself rite!!???
then follow my darling lo~!~
it's damn tiring,,,
we waited for bus outside our huz for so so long,,
so we change our mind not to use bus instead we use taxi
*swt*****
no taxi for like 15 mins????????
maybe cuz it's weekend gua,,,
finally a taxi arrive so we headed to the bus station at lavendar~
bought tix to kl for S$54.00 for 2 person n it's one way tix~!!
hmm,,, 1 person S$27.00
laalallalaa,,,,
but then,, the station we went dont haf the bus to kl,,
no choice take another cab to the right location,,
n the damn taxi driver don even know the direction!!
stupid!!!
***change topic***
office~
i called my boss's assistant
telling her i might not be goin to work on monday
n she wasn't really happy~!!
crap!
she say she'll tel my boss about tis,,,
so i don really bother
BUT
suddenly after 20 mins she called back,,
saying tat my boss wil be unhappy if i don go work la,,,
say tat now not enuf ppl la,,,
n say tat if i didn't go she'll be very pity!
wtf!!!~!!!
damn thing~!
fuck off~!!
-being moodless + sad + GOnNa be aLoNe + lotsa things-
= bad temper=
so no one can get on my nerves!
hmmm.... she's busy toking to me
i juz keep silent
n she say the best way is tat don go kl~
but who cares rite??
she cant stop me wad~!!
if i really didn't go back on monday they wanna fire me
juz fire la~
not like i cannot survive without them~
altho they didn't say tis but -moodless- anything also can say de la~
n i know very well tat without me now
she surely cannot handle all the things
so i don gif a damn~
sigh,,,,,,,,, im totally broke down,,,,
anyone help me......
='(
*************************************************
i really really duno wad shud i do,,,
wad's the correct choice???
to stay o to go???
sObs!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet o^^ darling up darling down^^ =)