CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sObs.. mis u lot elaine..


i've come to work since sept
n now it's nov ledy
from the day i come,,
there's tis lady
who treats me very well,,
she even bought me foods
cuz she knows tat
i always wanna skips meal,,
i always look around
bedok interchange
the moment i step out of the bus
in the morning,,
hoping to c her
so tat we can go office together,,
sometimes i even cal her
asking where she is
she'll surely be at mcD
buying her fav burger
at times she will buy for me too,,
but now she's no longer here
she resigned yesterday
im juz so sad,,
tears actually roll down my cheek
i kept silent for 2 hours,,
doin my things quietly
while in my mind
all i tink of was her..
how i wish she wud come back
it's only 55 days,,
i come to work less than 55 days..
somehow she made me feel comfy
in tis office,,
maybe im too emotional
tat i actually cried..
elaine,,
i mis u lot here!
she's one of the best colleague
i've ever met in sg!

0 comments: