CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

time flies!

pic taken yesterday!~~!!~ sleepy eyes >.<>

anyway,,
hahaha
today go work seems like go for fun only!!
lolz...
ok let me tel u wad i do k..
8.30-9 smtg had my breakfast + online
**as usual**
then do a lil bit of work
such as,,
open cheque *pay supplier*
update payment..
update master card + online
XD
then lunch time,,
boss bought smtg for us to eat
but 1 of my colleague say not enuf
so follow her go outside find things to eat
got back at 1 smtg..
had lunch til 2 smtg,,
then suddenly my boss ask me to follow him out
**weird + shockED**
i don b'lif so i say impossible la~
wad for ask me to follow him
but then he really ask me to go so,,
follow him out!
haha
go n meet new customer cuz he needa quote smtg for air cons~!~
wow~!!
the place we went was so grand...
it's some resident's place..
it's like a hotel man but then it's for those richie ppl~
got very nice swimming poolSss
really cute playground..
if only i live there
waAHAHAHA!!!
after everything is done,,
go back office at 4 smtg...
time flies man today!
5 smtg had our meeting,,
tok craps~!!
until 6.15!!
my working hour finish at 5.30 ok!~
but then...
my boss ask me to haf dinner wif them~
hmmm i say don wan
=D
but my colleague say go lar~
so ok lo..
free dinner y not?
hehe..
we had fish head steamboat
yummy!!
i tot tat next time can go back eat cuz it's really yummy
but the price is even more yummy


=.=''

too exp for me to go back by myself~!!
*sWtTtt*
S$98.80 i can buy a lot of things ok~!!!
convert to RM is 200 pluSs!
oh god,,
it's a big NO for me to spend so much on food
hahaha...

0 comments: