CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

busy days~

im damn busy la~!!
tat's y i cannot update my blog
*siGh*
too many things to do in the office
as my boss say im oledi 'good' in handling
things,,
no choice but to do my things lo~!!
neway there's this thing tat really
keep my mind fresh!
tat is..
lolz...
yesterday i mes my darling, he's not working,
so ask him to clean the bed sheet
to my surprise
he actually mes me back n say
-wait til u ask me to clean,,
ti tu bang ledy-
=.=''
room also clean ledy so n so~
darling,,
im really touch by ur action!
u don even do tis at home
but ur willing to do this here
kekeke...
oh yeah.. my boss say i can book my air tix lo~
hiak hiak..
i can take advance leave on
chinese new year!
wee...
cant wait to go back~!!
darling!!
the time now is 5.28 n im goin home soon!
so u must wait for me k..
haha...
u say u cook macaroni for me,,
makes me feel hungry now~!!
grrr,,,
tat's y i cant concentrate on my work
n come here post some things
lolz~!! wanna go home lu~
*mUAkSss!!*

0 comments: