CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 27, 2006

sG - - kL - - kCh =]

inside the cab goin back kch,, =)


i love you!


juz me n u,,, lolz!


=)


cant rmb where r we,,, hahaha!



LoVeSssSss iTT!!!!! i love the ring but not my tummy
lolz!
it's very niceeee,,,, finally i got my belly ring =DD
it's not painful,, it a lil bit pain only,,
im so glad i did not pierce at jb n bugis,,
i got tis piercing at orchard =P
it cost me S$67.50 hmmm,,,
about rm 150.00 but i love it!
altho it's more exp but it's not painful n no blood!
yiPpiEe,,, lovess it! =P



my handsome! =DD
*he was there when i got my piercing*
oUch! lolz!


partying in the hotel @ kl the nite before we go back kch~


i love sushi!


50% off!! so cheap~!!!
actually it's 30% off but then the cashier lady gave us
50% off,,, it's yummyyyy!

0 comments: