CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

wad a day....

ok.. guess where m i rite now.... im not studying nor working n im here... library.. haha! funny rite... well cuz my meli dearie wanna study so here i m.. facing the screen in 'sEgi coLLeGe ' (ibms) doin ntg... *siGh* but i guess stay here is much more better than staying at home... agree?? hehehe! everyone around me is studying but im facing the stupid screen! the computer is so damn slow... n i've gotha download msn... wad a computer with ntg inside... grrr... guess tis is the only way i can do rite... lalalala...

hmmm.. again... same thing comes to my mind now... missing *someone* so much tat i keep on looking outside where i m now.. bet u all know tat 'special' one studies here as well... so whenever ppl walk pass i'll surely look outside... m i wasting my time? izit worth waiting?? im the one who make the decision but now im the one who is suffering here.. y m i like tis... *siGh* wad a love life im facing now... there's only one word i can say.. i really miss u... =( i really wish i can do smtg to make tis love better.. but wad can i really do?? anyone help me solve tis problem?? my mind keeps on running.. i duno which way to get out of tis life... it's really tiring... arghhh.. now im making myself tink about the letter AGAIN!!! i really hate it but i duno somehow my mouth say i wont tink about it anymore.. i must listen to wad u say tat wad i tink is not true.. wadever u say is true... but i really really cannot take it... i really really don wan it to be there... i don wish to face it everyday.. ='( plz cure my pain.... it's the deepest pain ever!! i stil tel myself... the day the 'thing' is there.. the day i wont wanna c ***... im juz too hurt.. there's ntg more i can say.. i really
hope i can trust u... but if it's stil there.. i really cannot face u....

his 'bday is juz around the corner... i keep on tinking wad to buy... wad to make... i'll do anything, as long as ur happy.. i can do.. as long as i can afford to do it i 'SWEAR' i can do it for u... guess i'll hafta face the fact tat 'im really in love with u.. my dearest bear bee!'

0 comments: