CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 17, 2006

sickening day...

i hate today.. duno y.. hmm.. it's like hell for me today!! was waken up by my bro besause mummy ask so! >=( so mad... but it's also my fault la.. who ask me to ''sneak'' out last nite... damn.. it's not sneak out la actually.. i often go out in the middle of the nite wif ah kaw.. we only go to the park near our huz ba.. hmm.. arghh... she never scold me o anything BUT last nite she called!! for the 1st time.. everytime i go out at nite 2 smtg lidat she never call me but last nite she called ='( sien~!! maybe because it's not ah kaw who pick me out gua... tat's y she suddenly 'sense' tat im goin out... hmm.. ok la forget bout tis...

juz now on the way bringing my lil bro to sch, he ask me.. do u know mummy's gonna go 'normah' for medi
cal check up?? i was blur... hmm she didn't tel me ler.. maybe cuz she's angry at me o smtg but she did not scold me o anthing... weird.. then my lil bro suddenly say.. maybe she needa over nite there.. i was stunned!! wth?? for wad??? hmm.. he also duno.. after sending him off.. went to renew my ic... damn i was late.. it's lunch time.. so i needa wait.. while waiting i went to king centre to haf some drink... waited for kok to go cuz she's having class at 2... ok lo wait wait wait.. hmm kok ar.. u put me aeroplane.. after tat i chao lo.. back to the renew ic de place..

came home right after i renew my ic... my mum's not at home.. tried to cal her but she left her hp at home... then i call my dad.. cannot get tru... how can i find my parents... *siGh* tat's y im feelin so stressful right now.... lotsa things happen to me tat makes me don feel like stayin any longer here... everything seems like getting dull.... sObs.. i need a shoulder to cry on... ='(


* Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.. it hurts..*

0 comments: