CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 14, 2006

stay home sickness!!

shit la... im so so so uncomfortable when im at home.. even at my aunty's place... last nite my mum went out wif my aunty.. i feel so itchy everywhere cuz my mind keeps running.. i wan to go out... i wan to go out... somemore meli called n ask me go petanak... oh... i needa look after jordan... he 'sticks' to me!!! >=( guess i cannot stand staying at home.. i HAVE to go out.. if not i wont sleep well.. hmmm but i went out a while la in my pj! hahaha!~!! for like 10 mins... haiss... nvm la better than ntg!

at 4a.m jordan was crying.. he wans milk so ok i get up n make him his milk.. i look at the bed.. hmm 2 person are missing... my aunty n my mum!! crazy man!! 4a.m stil haven get their ass back yet??? i called n ask...they say oh on the way home on the way home so i don bother lo.. continue sleeping... when i get up in the morning both of them r stil sleeping.. haha guess they really tired liau.. hmm the got back at 5a.m... heheehe meaning to say.. i also can get back home tat ''early'' lo! =P

0 comments: