CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

me being a driver... wadever!!~

oh... my aunty say y m i a driver now.. hmmm wad to do.. im so free.. got ntg to do.. so i go n pick my bro back from tuition lo.. luckily my mum didn't ask me send him to tuition cuz it's 8a.m! n im stil having a good sleep kekeke!
oh ya.. remember 2 nites ago i sneak out (not really sneak out!! lol) then last nite my mum grab me n ''throw'' me in bed... hehehe.. don wan me to go out the whole nite.. wans me to accompany her *gegege* me trying to be good girl so listen to her lo.. wad to do.. if not i cannot go out ar... =P then she say she wanna sleep wif me... hmmm tis is very common ok! hehehe she often sleep wif me de la actually juz tat i don wan.. but then last nite.. ok la.. since so long she didn't sleep wif me.. cuddle cuddle.. haha!! wad i don like about sleeping wif her is tat she like (looovveessss) to hug me n disturb me >.<'' but neway.. she's my mum ma.. =) tho i owez make her angry, mad, sad + disappointed + lotsss more.. she stil love me so much!! luv ya!! (haha every human will say like tis when their moods r good! not when they got grounded o scolded!) m i right?? so tat's me! wahaha.. but stil deep in my heart.. no one can replace my mum's love!!

0 comments: