CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

its me....

hi hi.. juz feel like blogging cuz feel so weird... hmmm.. at the moment im happy outside but not when i go home... it's like hell to me... *siGh* ok let's not mention bout the sad thing.. neway mum n dad went to sematan for camping... 'better' so tat no one scolds me! hmm... it's sad to be here i wish i could leave....

wel... last nite went to 99 wif my frens! it's so much better here cuz i can go club wif my very own frens.. unlike thai club n rum jungle... altho the situation is much more better than kch but then no frens no fun.. hehe! hopefully the next time i go, my frens wud be there as well! haha! hehehe next week im goin to kk lu... baby jordan's b'day... 1 year old! kekeke... misses him so much! gtg.. biez!

0 comments: