CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

losT!! gosh..

oh gosh!! u know everyday when i wake up the 1st thing i'll be touching is my phone! yes my phone!! but tis morning, i couldn't find my phone.. so i tot it was in my bag i couldn't find it as well.. *sweat* i keep looking around but i couldn't find it... ='( gRrRrr scary!!! i quickly run downstairs to search for it.. i grab my huz phone n cal my hp... **ding ding ding.. wei.. wo de bao bei.....** the song goes on.. *phew* it was charged downstair by someone.. whom i duno who but im pretty sure tat it wasn't myself!! kekekeeke but then i tink i know who la.. thanks dear! actually i left my phone somewhere else which is not in my huz.. haahaha n he bring it back! =P so dumb dumb de me.. hahaha! so i found my hp n special thanks to bearbee!! =)

neway gtg soon... needa go do smtg liau.. bb!!

0 comments: