CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

lucky~!!

well... i juz got back from mc n i juz received a message from my dearie.. ''mc sapu ar!!'' then i was tinkin.. oh ok.. we're lucky!! kekeke... hmm toking bout tonite.. i was kinda boring, (cuz of the situation) but when they plays ''hotter'' song.. it's time to dance! mc is so hot compare to 99.. i was wiping my sweat all the time! not my type (place) not so fun.. but well, stil continues dancing when suddenly ''POP'' some ppl whom i don wish to c appear! haiya.. tat kinda face stay at home la! sheesh! spoil my mood only.. but well.. who cares rite.. life goes on.. whoever it is juz stay away from my sight!! f*uking g**L!!~ lalaala~!!~ <>

<> get to c so many old frens.. all of them r so different! haha.. hmm i stil remains the same.. m i not??!!? yeah i stil do.. stil the same old brand new me! tat's stil me! meshell.. yeah!~ haha.. im so crazy... yeah n 1 more good news is.. b4 goin to mc we went for a drink in lunch box.. actually we're consider lucky cuz me n my friends ordered soft drink.. n there r ants(actually only an ant) in our drink.. so we told the waiter n guess wad he gave us!! ice creams! hehehe.. well thanks to the ant n we get ice cream for free.. neway, ants r good for us.. like wad they say.. haha! i duno bout it la but we stil got ice cream.. with strawberry syrup! yummy!!

before go mc, i was attending my grandpa's birthday 'gathering' at his place.. ntg much happen but get to meet all my relatives.. woo.. everyone changed.. o shud i say my grandpa increase his grand daughter n grandsons! wahahaha.. meaning to say more kids in the huz! but the sad thing is.. when u get to c all the kids growing up so soon means im becoming older!! =( wad a good 'che che' / 'ee ee'... hmmm yeah yeah i admit tat im old too.. but hey 19 ain't tat old.. rite? kekeke...

tata!!~!! *deep down in my heart.. i miss u a lot!! =) *


0 comments: