CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

shOppinG dAy...

yup.. today is shopping day! kekeke... tis afternoon i wanted to ask my mum to accompany me go hock lee... (excuse me... i go hock lee n my purpose was to buy hair shampoo.... not being ah lienss!! hehehe =D *u know who im toking to when u c tis! hahaaha) hmmm but she don wan to follow.. sien liau! luckily i haf sing yee... i called her n she say she's free~!! yeah!! so i go pick her up lo =D we went shopping together! i was looking for shampoo... needa bring on sat ma! hehehe... before we go 'beau de house' the place where i bought my shampoo, we went to kia kia at ground floor... n i got a new top! hehehe... for me to wear when i go 'play' haha!! sing yee say it is nice so i bought it~!! yeah... i lurv it lots! kekeke~!! after tat i go buy shampoo... lalala... rmb my last post?? don go shopping! haha!! spend a lot~!! hmmm... sing yee ask me to save up some $$ to be spend when i go travel... *yeah... better listen to her!* hehehe... ok i've got limit when i spend.. shampoo 66... top 40.90.... 106.90 hmmm... ok stop spending for today! =PP
after hock lee, we went to memories for some drink... oh... no promotion for today.. hmmm nvm..haha~!! we've got no where to go so i tot of burning some cd for myself~ then we went to chong lin to buy some empty disc... hehe! finally i got it!! lalala... all new songs... thanks to sing yee!! my best fren ever.. not forgetting lene, jong, kritsy n Then! =)

oHhHhh... tis morning my mum ask me whether i oledi tel my dad tat im goin travelling tis sat.. hmmm i did not tel him ar!! haahha.. then i say i'll tel him tonite.. n i oledi say.... he was shocked... =D oops sorry... shud haf tel him earlier! kakaka... but he did not scold me la... then he say go wif who... go how many days... need him gif me how much cash... so n so... then ask me wad i intend to do there... hehehe of cuz play play play!! forget the past!!! forget everything tat make me upset!! FORGET EVERYTHING SAD!!! hehehe... not forgetting shOppInG!! =DD lalala... he did not scold me! soo happy!!! hehehe... im very excited oh now!! cant wait liau... hehehe... release stress... i must listen to wad my fren say, " don care bout wad the others do n say, care bout urself... as long as ur happy n u tink ur not doin anything wrong.. go on wif ur happy life... " yup! i 100% agree wif tat!! i love u all!!! hehehe! *MUAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

0 comments: