CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 09, 2006

miserable life...

y m i like tis... i owez find something out to quarrel.. it's juz not the way i wan it to be.. somehow too many things make me dont tink tat way.. *siGh* it's juz so so dumb of me to get over someone cuz i stil cant! arghhh.... meaningless cuz i don feel like wanting everything to be .... i'm juz miserable~!!~



Don't cry because it's over... Smile because it happened..

Love u deeper than the deepest sea,
highest than the highest sky....




I miss you

And I'm sorry
For whats going on
Never thought things
Would go so badly wrong

Can't quite accept it

The fact were not together
Because when you held me
And said "I love you"
I thought you meant forvev
er

Apologizies wont do now
Not now we've fell apart
I pretended it didn't hurt at first
But now it's tearing at my heart

Nothings quite the same

Now that your not here
I cant quite get through the days

Without shedding a few tears

Not sure if I can go back
The way I once came
Because if we tried to make it work
Would things never be the same?

Would we argue a little more?
Care a little less?
With the scars on my body

I'd never be able to undress

I'm now too ashamed

Of the things I've done
Far too hurt you didn't notice
All that was going on


Tried to make it through
Tried to get to you
And now that it's all over
I just don't know what to do

Too far to hear my words

Too far for us to see
Who would of thought?
We where never meant to be


I'm so sorry i had to do this
I never wanted to say goodbye

I promise you I still care
and feel for you inside

You know I love you so much
But you're too far for me to see
I know I can get through this though

If I just remember to breathe...

0 comments: