CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

yesterday i went out wif my colleague n her kids...
it was a nice day actually
better than staying at home being -nerd-
woke up at 10
then watch movie a while
took bath then go out
pick up esther n her son + daughter
we went to hong kong recipe for lunch
**go shopping around warisan
**went to kk plaza
** bought myself a pant, skirt n blouse
**pick up sheryn from her place together wif her sister
**went to yoyo for high tea
**send them home then i go back
took a short nap,,
called charlotte my dearest cuzzie n tok for an hour
at nite, had dinner wif uncle n his fren (whom i dislike!)
went to home grill
after tat go tong hing for some groceries
bought myself maybelline XXL mascara
*great*
n also lip gloss from silky girls
##my life here is extreme boring!!##
sigh sigh sigh!!!
i wanna go back kch!!!!!!!
aug is a great month for me cuz,,,,,,
fren's mum,, nai nai,, bro,, ++ is comin over kk =)
jody EE might be comin over
angeline might be comin too...
my mum also might be comin....
su ying n sharon also might come!!
all of them might come on aug
hehehehe! sure gonna be very busy,,,
but i so wanna go back kch on merdeka!!!!!!
hope i can go back n play HARD!! hiak hiak...
#########
then today,,
i went to lily's sis shop
n bought myself a pant n shirt
hehe
i LOVE shoPPing
v^-^v

0 comments: