CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 08, 2007

*siGh* just got back from kl last nite,,
feeling so lonely cuz my aunty them all go back kch
except me..
staying alone is very 'hurting'
somehow i felt so sad last nite *sObs*
3rd July 2007
went to airport LATE
n they CANCEL my ticket!!!
i was so mad cuz i was late for 15 mins only then they close counter
n i cannot get in the fucking plane anymore!!!
IDIOT!!
then i needa purchase new ticket!~
it cost me RM332!!
so angry but wad to do??
i was late because of certain reason
n it wasn't my fault!
>=(
nvm,,
so i took the flight at 12.30
reach kl at 3
just on time cuz my darling flew from kch n reach kl
at the same time as i arrive
together with his mum who just arrive kl airport from taiwan
then we went down town together
after everything is done
settle things down ledy
we went to sushi king
*yumyum*
i love sushisss
3rd July 2007
went shopping wif darling's mum
n she bought shoe for me
kekeke
thanks!
shop shop shop then go eat at hong kong restaurant
the food was rather fine
but darling's mum say not nice
so after shopping gain we go for sushi king gain
hiak hiak hiak
after sushi darling's mum have to get ready
cuz she's leaving on tat nite
so off she go
darling n i stay back until 07.07.07
hehehe...
we went to Green Box my favourite place!!
from 8p.m to 3a.m
it was fun fun fun!
im so addicted to green box
^-^
5th July 2007
*gRRrr*
today we went to sunway n 1utama
darling la!!
wanna go sunway to find his car accessories
so i haf no choice but to follow him
it was hot n i don even understand a thing bout cars..
nvm don wanna tok bout tat
then we went to sunway piramid n had mcD
after tat we went to 1 utama
go shopping til i drop =.=''
suddenly my aunty call n ask me to go her frens hus
to c her demo some thingy
so we went to A&W to haf onion rings n root beer!
i love it...
went to my aunty's fren's hus for 2 hours
then she send us to taxi station
then we took cab down to sungei wang
we had our dinner at 9!!
ate inside sungei wang de chinese restaurant
i was damn full!!
go walk walk..
back hotel~
6th July 2007
our last day in kl cuz leaving the next day..
woke up quite late actually
so i decide to go green box again
yes i know =P
1p.m to 4 p.m
im so loving it
haha
after green bos we went to isetan
n had terriyaki
darling was so crazy tat he bought sushis again
n salmon
*swt*
then we went back to hotel
wait for Jong them
to go limteh
hehe
ended up we go i forget wad's tat place cal
next to marriot hotel
nvm~
had liquor n sisha?
is tat how u spell it
haha! im so blur!!
sat there til 2 smtg n on the way back to hotel
my darling say wanna eat lok lok =.=''
ok lo we go buy some then on the way back hotel *again*
we say durians
n he actually buy gain
=.=''''''''''''''
i had sushi + lok lok + durian
= OVER LOADED!!
thanks to my dearest darling
7th July 2007
i actually cant wake up
my darling was like
dear: wake up liau b...
me: ok ok im waking up soon (actually im stil sleeping!)
few mins later
dear: b,, wake up liau... go bath liau
me: *sleeping* o...
he actually wakes up ledy n he's like
dear: b late liau lo... stil don wanna wake up ha?
did not answer hehehe...
heard him brushing his teeth so i wake up
in a super blur face haha
tat's my last day~
had chicken rice then head to the airport
i slept inside the taxi
lols!
n so damn it my flight delay for 2 hours!
my darling go back 1st
='(
tis time i really feel like crying
cuz it hurts so badly to c ur love one go...
i miss my baby so much!!
*sObs*
everyone of us got free mcD chix burger n a bottle of mineral water
hahaha! due to the delay
great~!!
reach kk at 7.30
got home at 8
then do tis n tat
unpack my stuff
on the phone wif lotsa ppl
cuz i was alone!
finally went to sleep at 2 n woke up at 10
then here i m
working place onlining
where my boss is busy working (doin hand spa)
n im so free onlining here
hehehe!
i miss my BABY!!!!!!!
baby always ask me to go back
i really really wan to
when it's thr right time i'll 100% go back to ur side baby!
i miss u to bits!!!

0 comments: