CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i may look happy from the outside,,
but my inner side ain't wad u tot it is...
all i can do is miss,, hate,, regret
MISTAKE!
a big mistake i ever make before//
it's so suffering
i cannot stand any longer
i might go insane if i continue living like tis..
where's my happy life??
did i ruin it myself?
tis is the decision i made,,
my mum say tis is the road i choose
yes i know
i made tis choice
does it mean tat i've made the choice//
now i wanna turn back
go back to my happy life is smtg i CANNOT do anymore??!!
when im feeling down
y is everyone not CHEERING ME UP!!
instead they hurt me even more??
i wanna go back to my happy life
DO I REALLY NEED PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!!!!!!
i don understand
wad did i really DO WRONG!!
until i hafta be treated like tis...
my only best friend who'll stay wif me now is
'TEARS'
life is so miresable...
my 'best friend' accompany me everynite
everyday,,
everytime,,
='(

0 comments: