CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

went to twins (karaoke) wif my aunty
n her cousin on fri nite..
it was fun tho but i hate tat fren of my aunty's cousin!
damn guy la...
keep challenging me in playing pool
1st round i won 2nd round i won gain
he wasn't pleased!
so he keep saying he let me win
wtf~!!
so i don really care but he keeps comin near me!!
disturb me!!
sheesh...
while i was singning he throw ice on me
=.=''
jia jia lame lo!
like i say ''UNEDUCATED!!!''
k forget bout tat idiot guy
got home at 1.30
then last nite i went to coffee bean wif my aunty n her cousin gain
we went there at 5.30 til 8.30
lols
girls tok can never end!
n guess wad,
we saw a guy who beg his gf not to break up
n he's so sweet!!
he bought a bouquet of white roses
but white represent break up la =.=''
in thre end we duno wad happen la cuz we left dy..
tonite my colleague say wanna go out eat
so i suggest go japanese rest (wagamama)
which is located at lintas cuz after tat we wanna go sing K
^-^ so excited!!!

0 comments: