CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2006

tired day...

today i woke up late la =D ahaha... 5 mins late actually then was ready at about 7.35a.m

my boss ask me to print the products of our company hehez.. so easy juz search from the website..done in less than 5 mins =X smart ler... while searching i online lo~!!~
*siGh* today my boss ask me to check stock.. hate it but then my colleague say count once n no needa count anymore.. i mean in the future no need to count liau but who knows got ler *touch wood! lolz!* counted kinda fast cuz duno the names of the things im counting...

hmm... today my boss bought us fruits and desert... yummy yum yum... i was having my lunch then suddenly he came back wif 2 plastic bags.. hehez! fruits for me n my colleague =) n also 'lek tao suan' @ green bean lolz!

*sObs* my darling yesterday go medical check up cuz he wanna work here... kinda sad actually.. then he's working at jap res so needa haf one duno wad injection.. don even know y if ur working wif things to do wif food u needa haf injection.. so pity.. ='( i ask one of my colleague who works at restaurant last time, then she say everyone also hafta either injection o take med... wad a weird rules.. she say it's to protect urself from certain disease.. hmm... good also la...
darling, im glad to haf someone like u... even tho i've been repeating the same things over n over again but i stil feel very touch n kinda sad for u to stay in sg wif me.. u rather haf bitter life here juz to be wif me than stay in kch where u'll haf anything u wan.. i'm so speechless tat i duno wad can i say.. i saw ur shout out saying ur kolien.. it is true.. y u rather let go ur wonderful life there? ='( n u also rather stay here don wanna go taiwan.. i rmb u ever tel me if the next time ur mum go taiwan, u surely wanna follow.. now tat she's goin n ask u to go but u don wan.. sometimes i tink tat ur stupid.. but i know tat everything u do haf it's own purpose.. u say tat ur parents wan u to go taiwan cuz u scare they'll ask u to go back kch.. i feel so *speechless* knock ur head!!

*sigh* later on got meeting.. now i feel so sleepy lolz! wad if later on half way meeting i fall asleep ho.. hahaz! k la gtg liau.. bBz!

0 comments: