CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

=DDD

hi hi... hiak hiakssSs... i was trying to figure out everything about my blog for few mins juz now... was tinking wad my user name was n also password! thank god i remember everything.... =) smart ler! wooHoo... i actually forgot the add for my blog as well... how lame... ahaha!
*right now im.... ok let me update myself....*
i came to sg few weeks ago ='( miss my mummy so much.... then found job in 2 days right after i came. how lucky m i consider myself lucky lo as i can find such a good environment working place.. all my colleague treats me well.. they even comfort me when im not feeling well... glad to meet them =)
hehe.. everyone is busy wif their work rite now n im the only evil kid in the office.. often online.. wahahaha! posting blog *fUn*
gonna update my blog when im free... tata's...

huGs,
miCheLLe
(loNg loSt peRsoN iN bLogSpot!! =D )

0 comments: