CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 30, 2006

good n happy morning =)

wah... hehez.. today i feel so happy oh =D even though last nite sleep quite late but tis morning wake up stil feel fully-chargED! XD kakaka! i put my alarm to 7.30a.m but istead i woke up automatically at 6.35 >.<'' then went back to sleep gain til 7.. change my alarm to 7.20.. so hehez i woke up at 7.20 =D took a quick shower then head to the bus stop.. lucky me the bus arrive right after i got to the bus stop X) when i reach bedok interchange hehez i saw my colleague, Elaine there so we went to mcD for breakfast! yummy... wan me to show u the left over? hahaz! nah~ show u...

Fillet-O-Fish yummy yum yum! =D

damaged! =D into the plastic bag hehez!

tata~!! tat's my mcD breakfast... today spend a lil more than usual cuz gonna take salary kekeke! when i come to my office, jessie called me.. i knew she's giving me my salary.. so happy X) been waiting for tis day kaka! my very 1st salary i got in sg! feel kinda proud of myself... i can do it! haha later on go shopping wah... so happy happy happy hehe~

oh, last nite went out wif the whole bunch! haha was kinda fun actually.. we went as in me, darling, my bro, my cousin eric, ah boy, ah boy gf, mason and ah kent.. we went to Jalan Besar juz to eat curry chicken rice... hmmm, don really find it special ler.. heard tat even Jacky Chan come all the way to Sg to eat tat curry chicken rice? lolz duno shud b'lif o not.. n guess wad, the coffee shop name Lau Ti Fang... kuching name-nya! after tat we went to Bugis, but quite late liau most of the shops there close already.. tot of goin there for some new baju! too bad.. nvm la my days in sg stil longGg~! go Bugis look for ah sze @ cousin's gf's sis.. haha.. very far kah? XD hehe then after Bugis go home lu..

*haPPy mOmeNt haPpEn*

the girl who stay opposite my room move out oledi.. yeah.. then ah boy n his gf move to the opposite room.. soo, i've got my own room =D my darling also no needa squeeze wif other ppl liau.. hehez... me, darling, ah boy n ah sia was cleaning our rooms so cutezz.. never ever clean own rooms like tis but it happened last nite.. phew, was so tiring tat we managed to clean up everything only at 1 smtg!! gosh n i have work today hehez as i say im happy to wake up today knowing i'll get salary.. so even tho last nite sleep late i stil feel fully chargeD!


0 comments: