CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

having fun in office~!!~

wee wee~!! today woke up quite early actually. don even know how com last nite cannot sleep then sleep quite late n tis morning wake up early~ hmm!~~!!~ sot liau me.. hehez! took bath right after i wake up then was quite early so go wait for bus at 7.35a.m the bus came quite fast today so reach bedok interchange quite early (wasn't expected) but i don like to reach too early lo cuz my job starts at 8.30 hmm.. went to 'tapau' nasi lemak took me only 2 mins to tapau.. so im ready to wait for another bus n the time is not even 8 yet~!! omg... too early la... hmmm no choice so wait lo. n tis time also very lucky sigh.. the bus came quite fast also. i waited for less than 2 mins actually. lalala.. reach office at 8.10 kinda early for me lo.. wad to do..

about 8.30++ my boss ask me to go into his office... *weird* don even haf any idea y he ask me to go in..

mr tommy: michelle, you ask me to print out which one ar? *pointing to the file label that i ask him to print for me*

chelle: neh, tis one lo...

him: oh ok.. so how r u feeling already?

chelle: *blur* huh? wad feeling?

him: ur gastric..

chelle: oh u mean tat ha? fine ler juz tat i cannot take too much coffee..

him: oh lidat, then u better not take too much coffee

chelle: o ok.

him: *took out medicine* here, tis is for u. it's to protect ur tummy so tat u wouldn't haf gastric. it will help u prevent gastric

chelle: *stunned* o ok.. ur giving me tis med?

him: yes. u have to finish it.

chelle: oh ok.. take how many tablets?

him: 2

chelle: before o after meal?

him: after meal

chelle: o ok.. thanks... *after tat he went out liau~*

*hmm... my boss r concern bout me?? wad do u tink aye... haha! o izit because he's afraid tat if i haf gastric then i'll hafta take mc? hahaz! nvm.. tis shows he do care a lil bout his office giRL!~!! wahahaha!*

back to my place~!! do some daily job.. 12 smtg took photos wif my colleagues! haha! was joking around... hehez! then one of my colleague ask me to go 'Chinese Garden' (i tink la cant rmb the name) on tis Sunday.. hmm... stil tinking whether i haf plans o not tis sun... who knows my cousins haf plan le.. kekeke! n another colleague say wanna buy me lantern n moon cake... hmmm moon cake is ok la but no way to lantern ok! lolz! kinda funny tat she say wanna buy me tat... a lil touch lo =Pp

#gonna post my pics taken in the office when i go home..#

0 comments: