CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

unbelievable? yeah,, that's my baby cleaning my nails!
loveeeee you so much!
**i was too lazy to clean it myself,, cause the colour =.=''
damn hard to come off!!


so me, taking the chance!!
shaping my nails! LOLS!!
smart huh?!!

=.='' way too much!!
until my nail out of shape.. in the end i have to shape it myself!
pity him already, so off he go and i painted everything myself



tata~
finished!!
=D
**haPPY!!!**


few hours later,,
damn~
my baby and i were playing 'gusti'
and i actually ruin my middle nail..
it's all his fault!!
*SCREW HIM!!*



some random pictures taken..


i love this stickers with my name on..
i bought this years ago!
back in singapore!!
^-^

2 comments:

bian3033 said...

men get laid, but women get screwed. so how do u screw him???? hahahahaha...

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

lols!! i can do it my way fab! *wink wink* hahaha!