CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

1st day of holiday..
so happy to know that today is a holiday
so, went lunch with my mum and aunty at tabuan laru..
then i decided to go kenyalang to buy white fur
for my friend's nail design..
after kenyalang,

we went to crown square
yes! to buy the nail design's flower bud =)

i'm too lazy to make it myself
so i choose to buy ready made
which cost me rm28.80 for like less than 20 buds??!!
damn~
so below are the designs i made..
i felt to 'happy'
cuz i manage to finish it on time

she needs to use it for her wedding photo shoot next Wednesday
if im not mistaken

=P
to finish the 5 designs took me 3 hours..
damn long~



From the one i like most to the one i'm not satisfy =)



after i finish my job,
i wanted to fish prawn
so my baby bring me there..
took pictures of my baby fish but not myself..
lols!
he fish better then me..
i sux in fishing prawn
=.=''
but still i wont give up!!
continue again tomorrow
just now fish till very late..
=)


0 comments: