CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

mummy's nail..
i like it,,
damn i can do for her but not myself..
still learning how to do 3d on myself~
how's her nail?
it was done by me =Pp



some random pictures of myself
=)




my man
with his cooking
*yuMmY!*


Tomorrow is su yin's birthday
and i still don't know what should i buy for her
=.=''
anyway,,
yesterday was a lucky day for both my mum
and my baby..
my mum got in an accident in the morning
and my baby got in an accident at night..
*gOsh!*
both got knock,
how coincident..
my mum was knock by a 21 years old lady
and my baby was knock by an old man~
it's kinda funny tho =Pp

oh and thanks fab
for telling me so many things
your advise really wake or should i say -woke me up-
thanks a lot!
''learn to face reality''
trust yourself is more important than what other people think about
YOU!
=)

4 comments:

bian3033 said...

hmmm... theres nothing much i can do but talk. im no pro in making life perfect but at least i know a thing or 2 on how to make life a little better. so nt to wory. lifes goes on, no matter wat. we r human beings that has feelings not to say even animals has feelings too. so perfectly normal to be sad but pull urself back to reality n face it. nothing to hide. most importantly, be true to urself first and know wats right from wrong. important lesson u must learn from growing up. like wat i said below my blog, '''Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional'''. its very optional whether a person wants to grown up mentally or just trying to 'act' mature on the outside. not important. theres no need to prove anything to anyone but to urself. feel free to talk to me anytime. im oways there to everyone. not being bias. but i treated everyone as how i treated u. its a fair deal. my principles. hehe. a very long coment huh. hahahaha.... glad tat u r able to at least talk to someone.

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

yes bian,, after thinking for quite sometime, there's no reason for me to be sad over something which is not important. there's still a lot of things for me to care about not those small stuff that will ruin my life. just take it or leave it.. life goes on.. like what you say to me, probably i'm friendly (i dare not to admit that i am, i say it because you told me so *i'm not trying to be proud..)and i always let people do their way instead of mine. i always give in and follow. i never resist or fight back.. it might be a mistake which lead me to this days.. actually i've always wanted to listen to what my mum say,, ''if people wants to talk about us, let them say cause it's their mouth. we don't have to say them back cause there's no need to.. they will get bored after keep saying about the others.. it's very true.. i guess my thinking is immature, so i really need to change. fight for my right. do what i'm supposed to do, don't do what i'm not supposed to do. as long as we know what we do is right, there's nothing for us to worry about.. that's life =) thanks fab! so happy to have a friend like you! ^-^

bian3033 said...

dont say tat lah. make me paise nia. hahaha. wat ur mom said is totally right. even if this person wants to showoff wat they have, let them lah. to be humble is the best. on the outside looks kanasai but inside wah damn filthy rich. rather than talk the talk but x walk the walk.

¤´¯`Mî©Hꦦ봯`¤ said...

hahaha... yeah.. ^-^