CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

my baby just got back his computer..
his computer was send to the hospital due to all the damn viruses!
was in there for 3 fuc*ing days
and that's the reason why i couldn't update my blog!
and yes, he bought a new key board
*still not so used to it yet cause it's smoothhhh.. XP*
sold off his old laptop (to his friend)
buying me a new lappy!
=)
still waiting patiently for the lappy
specially for me as Christmas present!
but he say he buy for himself and borrow me,,
so i say to him,
excuse me, Mr Tang..
if you want to buy me a lap top for christmas
so it's consider mine am i right??
*bang!*
if you say it's for you and you're only lending me then sorry!
i don't want that kinda present!
=P muahahahaa!!
anyway, i'm going for acer
cause the other day when we went to pc fair
this lady introduce us her product
and she say it's very good~
hmmm,,
sickening
i cant find the stupid paper so i cant really remember what
the lap top consist..
hmm..
built in bluetooth, web cam, etc etc
cannot remember!

='( i cannot upload pictures..
don't know why..

0 comments: