CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i don't know how come after i listen to the song
''if that's ok with you by shayne ward'',
i keep asking myself..
when can i meet a guy who will tell me he will make me
feel like heaven on earth
it's quite stupid
but anyway this is me =)

oh, my prince and princess are back!
jordan and lovelyn
hehe, went to look for them right after my breakfast
jordan is still as adorable as ever!
now he can speak better than last time
that's so sweet of him!
cuddle him like mad just now,
when i left he cried cause he wanted to follow me..
it gives me a heartache ='(
but i have no choice cause i need to look for my
big baby!



cute right!!
.: my baby holding durian while posing! *cute!* :.


just now my aunty say she wants to extent her
eye lashes so she ask me to introduce her..
so i introduce her to beauty angel
then she ask me to follow
of course i can extent mine as well =))
but now i regretted so much that i choose the wrong one
=.=''
instead of choosing the long type,
i go for natural type
yes, it is longer but cannot see any different!
like, it's super natural!
now i regret so badly!!
my aunty's so nice cause she choose long type!
arghhhh,, nevermind..
she paid for mine, so next time i know which to choose..
it's still a big
sigh for me..........

0 comments: